We are experts in the Google Adwords Grant Program
Did you know that your foundation may be eligible for $10,000 of free advertising per month?
Most Google Grant recipients under-spend their budget, with an average recipient spending approximately $330 a month (out of $10,000!!). Banyan Creative can help you get the most out of your Google Adwords marketing. We are qualified to help you grow your business on the web using Google AdWords.
Does your nonprofit or foundation have a website that you want to drive more traffic and visibility to? Remember…traffic equals constituents and increased visibility for new donors.
Google Grants– Pay per click
You (your Google Grant) only pay for the customers that click on your add
Adds are ranked on a Google search result page according to the amount the advertiser “bid”
Google Grants – Campaign Setup
- Apply for Grant on your behalf
- Targeted key phrase research and selection
- i.e. - “New York Autism”
- You can have as many search words/phrases as you want!
- Appropriate use of negative keyphrases
- Compelling ad copy creation
- Effective budget setting and ongoing management
- Financial metric goal setting and performance management
- Ongoing keyphrase performance tracking, reporting and optimization.
- Ad group management and optimization
- Competitive ad testing and analysis for maximum effectiveness
- Bid monitoring and management
- Expert budget management and optimization
- Monthly detailed reporting
Where your Google Grant ads would be shown
When someone does a search on Google related to your nonprofit you would be eligible to be shown in a top position for that keyword search on the Ads section on the top of the page.
Google Search - Vistor Can Click on Your ad
From your ad, they will be directed to your website or landing page
User takes desired action like "Donate"
We track all ads, clicks, and activity on your website to a conversion, and create performance reporting on the campaigns success and areas of improvement and which keywords are driving the best desired activity, not just the most clicks. Bottomline is we give you metrics to make decisions. Trust our expertise and over 10 years of experience in nonprofit management.